Assisted Living in Richmond, Virginia
Life at The Crossings at Bon Air puts focus on providing the best quality of care for our residents. From physical wellness to social well-being, residents are encouraged to engage in programming created to maximize independence and continued enrichment. It’s this focus that gives residents and their families peace of mind.
By offering Genesis Rehab,The Crossings at Bon Air is redefining excellence in independent living, assisted living and memory care. Our professional care staff provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including dressing, bathing, medication management and escorts to meals and activities for residents as necessary. We help as much or as little as needed, always treating residents with empathy, compassion and respect.
One Monthly Fee Covers:
- Apartment Rental
- 24-Hour Assistance Available
- Medication Management
- Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- All Utilities Except Phone, Cable and Wi-Fi
- Three Meals Per Day; Including Snacks
- Recreational and Social Programs
- Housekeeping and Linen Services
- Transportation to Medical Appointments and Group Outings
- Use of Community Amenities
- Personal Laundry Services